You can post all open jobs on your company website or Job Boards to get applicants directly into your database.
Recruit CRM also lets you customize Job Application Forms with fields of your choice!
To set up your Job Application Form, follow the steps below:
Once you’re in, you'll see the first tab as "General Page Settings", where you can set the following things:
1. Choose what you want to show first?
The Job Application Form or Job Description.
2. Do you wish to show the Job Description on the job application form?
Turn the toggle ON to show the Job Description on the job application form
3. Set automated “Thank You For Applying” emails
- You can send Automated Emails to candidates that apply to jobs using your online job application forms.
- Here's how you can create Email Templates for automated workflows.
- You can choose the sender from your users that have connected their emails to Recruit CRM
4. Setting Candidate Terms
- Set your Candidate Terms that candidates will need to agree to before submitting their application forms.
(Note: GDPR needs to be turned on in Account Settings for this to appear)
5. Select fields to be visible on the form
- Choose the fields you want on all Job Application Forms
- Reorder the sequence of the fields by dragging the fields up / down
- You can set the field labels to words in your language
- You can choose which fields you want to be mandatory on the application form
6. Setting up candidates questions
- Create a library of questions that you want candidates to answer. You can choose questions for each job from this library when you create or edit a job.
If you need more help, please use the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen to message us.
Other related articles: