You can post all open jobs on your company website or Job Boards to get applicants directly into your database.
Recruit CRM also lets you customize Job Application Forms with fields of your choice!
To set up your Job Application Form, follow the steps below:
Once you’re in, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Choose what you want to show first?
- The Job Application Form or Job Description.
Step 2: Set automated “Thank You For Applying” emails
- You can send Automated Emails to candidates that apply to jobs using your online job application forms.
- Here's how you can create Email Templates for automated workflows.
- You can choose the sender from your users that have connected their emails to Recruit CRM
Step 3: Select fields to be visible on the form
- Choose the fields you want on all Job Application Forms
- You can reset field labels to words in your language
- You can choose which fields you want to be visible on the application form and which fields are mandatory/required.
Step 4: Setting up candidates questions
- Create a library of questions that you want candidates to answer. You can choose questions from each job from this library when you create or edit a job.
Step 5: Setting Candidate Terms
- Set your Candidate Terms & Conditions which candidates will need to agree to before submitting their application forms. (Note: GDPR needs to be turned on in Account Settings for this to appear)
If you need more help, please use the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen to message us.
Other related articles: