Here's how you can manage the status of each job in Recruit CRM.
Recruit CRM allows you to customize your own job stages.
Here's how you can do it:
Go to Admin Settings --> Job Status and click on Customize to edit your job stages.
You can select the status of any job from the pre-defined list (Open, On Hold, Closed & Cancelled).
- Open indicates all jobs that are currently Active.
- Rest all others will be treated as Not Active.
When any job is considered as "Active (Open)", those jobs will be automatically posted on free job boards like ZipRecruiter, Neuvoo, CareerJet, JobRapido etc.
Here you can read more about how it works!
You can see all your jobs here.
Follow the steps below to change the job status:
- Go to any job from the list
- Click on the job status button (beside the name)
- Select any status from the drop-down and add a remark (if any)
- Don't forget to hit "Submit" to save the changes
You will see all your jobs on the jobs list page. You can use the "Quick View" button to see all jobs with other status.
That's about it!
Did you know?
Other articles that might help:
Posting jobs on website