Setting up the activity templates
2. Click on the "Create New Template" button to add a new template.
3. Now, add all the required details to set up the template for the desired activity (notes/tasks/call logs) on the targeted entity (candidates/contacts/companies/jobs/ deals) and hit the "Save" button.
4. Here, you will also see all the existing templates (that are shared with the team) which you can edit by clicking on the pencil icon.
You can use the search bar to look for specific templates and also filter them based on team member, activity, or entity.
Accessing the templates while adding notes, call logs, and tasks
1. After creating the template, you can now access these by clicking on the "Insert Template" button while adding a note/call log/task. You'll also have the option to add a new template while adding the note/call log/task.
Role access to set up activity templates
1. By default, only the account owners and admins have access to set up activity templates from the admin settings.
2. On the business plan, however, you can grant access to set up activity templates to users on custom roles as well.
Hope this helps :)