Task sequencing is a powerful method to automatically set up tasks for your candidate and contact profiles in Recruit CRM.
Note: This is a Business Plan feature and for the Pro/Free plan, users will have access to create only 1 sequence. Also, only the account owners, admins, and users on custom roles with access to sequences can create a task and email sequence.
This feature is currently in Beta and will be gradually rolled out to all users over the next 1-2 months.
Steps to create a sequence:
2. Click on "Create Sequence".
3. Select either "Candidates" or "Contacts" for whom you need to create the sequence and then name the sequence title.
4. Specify the number of days for each task step to be set up. This determines the timeframe between the start of the sequence and when the tasks are set up.
It is important to know exactly when a task will be created in the records' profiles in relation to the starting date of the sequence. To calculate this, you can use the following formula:
Task Due Date = Start Date + Specified No. Of Days
Here, "Start Date" represents the date when the task sequence was initiated.
"Specified Date" is the number of days you have indicated for the task to be set up after the start of the sequence.
5. Add steps to the sequence as required, up to a maximum of 20 steps, which includes a maximum of 10 email steps and 10 task steps. You can easily rearrange the sequence steps by using the drag-and-drop functionality.
6. Set a specific number of days for each step to execute, with a range of 1 to 5 days.
That's it! You're good to go.
Hope this helps :)