Here's how you can easily generate a Google Meet link while scheduling a meeting within Recruit CRM.
Integrating Google Meet with Recruit CRM
2. Scroll down until you see the “Google Meet Integration” and click on the “Connect” button.
3. Select the desired account to connect and allow the necessary access.
Generating Google Meet links while creating meetings
1. Go to any candidate or contact that you want to schedule a meeting with, and click on "Add Meeting".
2. Click on the “Add Google Meet Link” button in the “where” section.
You will see the generated link under the “where” section or in the meeting description box with a default message (you can still add a description).
3. Once you click on the “Add” meeting button, the system will generate the confirmation email with the meeting details, the link, and the description that you choose to send out to the candidate/contact or not.
4. You can also generate the Google Meet link while adding a meeting from the Chrome extension.
The candidate/contact will then receive the confirmation email and they can join the meeting right from their mail.
Hope this helps!