You can create custom meeting types to tailor Recruit CRM to your way of work. You can do this by adding a customized meeting type to tag a meeting and make it easier for you and your team to identify or categorize them.
Important Note: Only users with access to the admin panel on the Business plan or Account owners and users with the "Admin" role on the Pro plan can perform this action.
You have to follow these simple steps to customize your "Meeting Type":
Go to Admin Settings > Click on Meeting Type Customization under CRM Process Customization.
2. Click on the "Customize" button.
3. Click on Add New Status and a name (up to 50 characters) for your meeting type.
4. You can make it your default meeting type by checking the box next to it.
5. Hit the "Save Status" button.
Additionally, on the Business plan, you can grant access to the "Meeting Type Customization" option to your team members on custom roles as well. Here's how you can do this:
1. Go to your User Management settings in the admin settings.
2. Go to the "Roles & Permissions" section and click on the pencil icon next to the role to which you want to grant access.
3. Now, scroll down and turn ON the toggle for "Meeting Type Customization" and hit the "Save Role" button.
Hope this helps!