To Customize your jobs page:
You'll see 3 tabs where you can customize the view of your jobs page.
In the Appearance Settings tab, you can set the following:
- Page Title
- Link to more jobs
- Background Image & Logo (Allowed image file types are- .JPG,.PNG.JPEG)
- Text & background colors- You can also customize jobs page background color, list color, Apply button color according to your company’s website theme.
A Job Page Integration tab will help you integrate your jobs page with your website or other job-boards.
- You can a set link name of your choice
- Use the iframe code to integrate Recruit CRM with your website
- Integrate with Indeed job-board
Customize your text and image for Social Media Sharing.
You can write the text in any language in the given box. The image that you upload here, will be applicable to all your social media posts.
The changes made on this page will reflect on your Jobs page
- Only Jobs whose status is "Open" will be displayed on the jobs page.
- Make sure, "Enable Job Application Form" option is checked for the job to be published on the website.
- While adding a job make sure you click on "Publish Company Name on Job Page" to display it. (you can find this in the edit option in a job)