Recruit CRM allows you to perform certain actions in bulk on as many records as you want at once.
However, if you're wondering how you can do this if you have more than 1000 records to select, you're at the right place.
Just follow these simple steps to easily select more than 1000 records at once!
1. First, click on the checkbox on the left side of the "ID" column to bulk-select all the records on the first page.
2. Then, click on the "Select 1000 Records" button.
3. Once 1000 records are selected, go to page number 41 from the bottom of the screen.
4. Then, on page 41, hit the "Select 1000 Records" button once again to select the next 1000 records as well.
You have now selected 2000 records in total.
5. Just repeat Step 3 and Step 4 on page 81 to select the next batch of 1000 records.
Note: Since 1 page contains 25 records, 1000 records are spread over 40 pages. So, just keep adding 40 to your current page number to select the next batch of 1000 records at once.
Hope this helps :)