Maintain a dedicated record of your candidates' work and education details using our new feature - Work and Education History.
Candidate Work and Education History can be edited in multiple ways:
1. Click on the "pencil" icon on a candidate profile.
2. Scroll down on the "Edit Candidate" form and make the necessary changes in Education History and Work History sections and hit the "Save" button.
3. Click on the "Submit" button.
You can also edit Candidate Work and Education History from the "All Details" tab under candidate profiles by clicking on the "pencil" icon.
Customizing Candidate Work and Education History is also easy on Recruit CRM. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Go to admin settings and click on candidate fields under data customization.
2. Click on the "pencil" icon against the work or education section to change the section name.
3. You can turn the visibility toggle on/off to show/hide a field on the "Add Candidate" and "Edit Candidate" forms.
(You can also show/hide the education or work history sections using the against the section name.)
4. You can also make a field "Required" by hitting the checkbox against it. By making a field mandatory, you and your team will not be able to add/edit a candidate without filling in some data in these "required" fields.
*Note* The "Educational Qualification" under the Education History section and the "Title" under the Work History section are default fields and can not be edited.
P.S. Since we have introduced the new "Work & Education History" you now see multiple cascading-type sections divided into different categories in the admin settings.
Hope this helps :)