Recruit CRM has partnered with Nylas.com to power our email services.
Connecting your Gmail to Recruit CRM
1. Go to your email settings and click on the "Connect" button.
2. It will redirect you to the Nylas login page. Enter the email that you wish to connect to Recruit CRM.
3. Click on the "Sign in with Google" option:
4. Authenticate your email ID to continue:
5. Allow all the permissions and hit "continue" to confirm your permissions
Once the account is verified, your email will be connected to Recruit CRM.
Configure your email settings to align with email protection policies
For a seamless and secure email experience, please adhere to the enhanced security measures implemented by Google and Yahoo. Follow this quick walkthrough to make necessary adjustments in your email settings according to the updated policies:
These measures, including email authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC), easy unsubscription, and maintaining a low spam rate, are essential to align with the latest security protocols and ensure optimal email communication.
Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining a safe and efficient email exchange.
Concerned about your email data security?
The Recruit CRM's mailbox operates as a mirror of your real email provider. When you connect your email using our integration, Nylas stores this information on their servers. Be assured that Nylas fully complies with GDPR.
You can review Nylas's GDPR policy below 👇
Hope this helps!