Are you unable to connect your email within Recruit CRM or have an error message that reads "Need admin approval" appear, as shown in the image below? Fear not, we have you covered. Simply follow the instructions below, and you'll be good to go.
You need to have admin permissions to grant admin consent to an enterprise application in the Azure Portal. To give admin consent to Recruit CRM on the Azure portal, please follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal.
2. Navigate to the Azure Active Directory (AAD) menu by clicking on the “Manage Azure Active Directory” icon on the menu.
3. In the Azure Active Directory menu, click on “Enterprise applications” & ensure that “Recruit CRM Nylas” is present on that list.
4. Click on “Admin Consent Request” on the left-hand menu down below on the same screen.
Please note: You will only see Recruit CRM Nylas on the application list if you attempt to connect your email ID during that period, i.e. it should be real-time.
5. Click on “Recruit CRM Nylas” under the pending invitations tab.
6. Click on “Review Permissions and Consent” on the dialog box that pops up and then grant all the permissions.
Once the admin consent is granted, you can then head over to email settings in Recruit CRM to connect your email.
(Ps: To grant tenant-wide admin consent in Enterprise apps, you can refer to Microsoft's documentation on the same.)
If you are still unable to link your email to Recruit CRM after following the steps outlined above, please do not hesitate to contact us using the chatbot.
Hope this helps :)