A Zap is an automated workflow that connects Recruit CRM and other services together.
Every Zap consists of a 2 thing!
1) A "Trigger" (Something that happens in one app)
2) One or more "Actions" (Then do this in another app)
When you make a Zap and turn it on, it will run automatically perform "actions" every time the "trigger" event occurs saving you a lot of time!
Let's start making a zap now!
Step 1: Click on "Make A Zap" to create a new Zap.
Step 2: Setup your trigger
- Select your trigger app: the Zap will be triggered by an event that occurs in this app.
- Select your trigger event: this will be the event that occurs in the selected app that triggers the Zap.
- Select your app account: select or connect the specific app account to use in the Zap trigger.
- Customize your trigger: customize your trigger options to fit your needs.
- Test your trigger: test your trigger to see if it pulls in the right data.
Step 3: Setup your action
- Select your action app: the Zap will perform an action in this app when it is triggered.
- Select your action event: this will be the event that the Zap performs in the selected app when it is triggered.
- Select your app account: select or connect the specific app account to use in the Zap action.
- Customize your action customize the data that you want to send over to your action app
- Test your action: test your action to see if it's working as expected.
Once the Zap is set, you can set your Google Form live :)
Please note: It will take up to 10 minutes for a record to be visible in Recruit CRM.
Here are some helpful videos: