Follow the steps below to add record-specific notes on jobs, contacts, companies, or candidates in Recruit CRM:
On the right-hand side, click on the first icon of Notes:
Once you have entered the notes, click Add note and it will save the note on that particular profile. (Check the second part of the article on Note Type Customization to check on the Select Note Type drop-down)
In addition to this, on the notes section you'll also be able to:
1. Mention your teammates on any record (candidate/company/contact/job) by adding the "@" symbol in the Notes section that will give them an email notification with a link to that record.
2. Pin the notes added that are more important than the rest, to see them on the top in that section and Edit/Delete the notes just by taking a mouse pointer over the created note.
3. Associate/ link notes to more than one record at a time. To associate/ link more records to a note while adding the note meeting click on the "create associations".
-- Note Type Customization--
You can also add Customized Note types to tag a note with a specific "Type" to make it easier for you and your team to identify/categorize them. You can create custom note types to truly tailor Recruit CRM to your way of work. You can also set up a default note type, to avoid having to select the type each time you add a note.
Important Note: Only users with access to the "Admin Panel" on the Business plan or users with the "Admin" role on the Pro plan can perform the actions shown in the article below.
Follow the steps below to customize the options in your "Note Type" dropdown:
Go to Admin Settings > Click on Note Type Customization under CRM Process Customization.
Click on the "Customize" button.
Click on Add New Status and a name (up to 50 characters) for your note type.
You can make it your default note type by checking the box next to it.
Hit Save Status
2. Click on the "Customize" button.
3. Click on Add New Status and a name (up to 50 characters) for your note type.
4. You can make it your default note type by checking the box next to it.
5. Hit Save Status
Check the point no. 3 in the first half of the article to know where you can see the Select Note Type Dropdown.
In case you have any questions or concerns related to Adding notes or customizing note types, please use the chatbot on the bottom right to get in touch with us and we'd be happy to help you!
Additional articles that might help:
Creating Follow-up tasks
Recruit CRM's mention feature