When we say "We love customizations as much as you do", we really mean it.
In Recruit CRM, you can add up to 15 custom fields to each of your records (candidate, company, contact & job).
Here is how you can do it:
Step 1: Go to Admin Settings
Step 2: Under Data Customization, choose any record to which you want to add custom fields.
Step 3: Click on " + New Custom Field"
Step 4: Create a new field that you want in your system; select the appropriate field type and enter the correct value and don't forget to hit "Save Field".
You can see the newly created field in the list.
Following are the field types that you can create in Recruit CRM:
- Text: This field type is used to input the data of the "text" type. You can add up to 2000 characters in this field
- Long Text: This field type is used to add a paragraph. You can add up to 5000 characters in this field
- Date: This field type is used to input the date.
- Number: This field type is only used to input the data of the "number" type. It will not allow any character or special characters in this field.
- Checkbox: This field type is used to capture the data of type "Yes" or "No".
- Drop-down: This field type is used to select an option from a pre-defined set of values. You can create a list of your drop-down values in Admin Settings
- Multiselect: This field type is used to select multiple options from a pre-defined set of values. You can create a list of your multiselect values in Admin Settings
- Phone Number: This field type is used to capture the phone number. You can click on the number to take further action.
- Email: This field type is used to capture an email address. You can just click on the value inside this field and it will open a pop-up to compose email.
- File: This field type is used to upload files (PDF/DOC/JPEG etc.)
That's it! Your custom field is created successfully.
Likewise, you can have multiple custom fields under each section (Candidate, Company, Contact & Job)
Now all you have to do is Replace & Reorder Fields on profile pages
Related Articles That Might Help :