- Only admins can delete records. Recruiters do not have permission to delete.
- Records cannot be recovered once deleted. Please be careful while deleting records.
The method for deleting candidates, companies, contacts & jobs is the same.
For example, we will talk about deleting candidate for now.
You can delete any candidate from Recruit CRM by hitting the delete icon.
To do this:
Go to Candidates from left sidebar --> inside the candidates page -> choose candidate(s) that you want to delete --> click on the Delete Button to delete the candidate(s).
You can also delete multiple records at a time.
- Click on the check-box besides the column header ("Candidate Name" in this case) and all the records will get selected.
- You will get an option of Delete on the header names.
- Click on the trash icon and all the contacts will get deleted.