Table of Content:
You can customize Recruit CRM external pages to add your company's branding to make them more personalized for your candidates and clients.
Now, let's take a look at how you can add your branding to the following four external pages!
1. Profile Update Request Form
You can easily add your company logo, name and page title to the Profile Update Request Form you share with your candidates. You just have to follow these four simple steps!
2. Click on the "pencil" icon against the "Name of your account" >>> Type your company name in the account information >>> Hit the Save button.
4. Then, upload an image of your choice in the Logo section by scrolling down the "Appearance Settings."
2. Public Jobs Page
Now, let's quickly customize the Public Jobs Page by adding a logo, page banner (background image), title, and subtitle!
2. Then, scroll down to add a logo and background image for your jobs page and that's it, you're good to go!
3. Talent Pool Page
Personalizing your Talent Pool Page is especially important in order to create a brand image for your candidates. Here's how you can do this:
2. Then, you can also give a title, subtitle, and description to your page. Make sure you hit the "Save" button once you're done!
4. Online Candidate List Submitted to Clients
Adding your company name and logo to the online candidate list submitted to clients is easy and, here's a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can do this!
Furthermore, you can also REMOVE Recruit CRM branding from all external pages.
Hope this helps :)