Assigned candidates to the wrong job by mistake?
No worries! Unassigning candidates from a job is a piece of cake if you follow these
A. Unassigning Candidates Individually
1. Open the job profile and scroll down to the "Candidate Pipeline" section.
2. Hover your cursor over the candidate you wish to unassign.
3. Click on the "X" icon that appears in the top-right corner and hit the "Unassign" button.
B. Unassigning Candidates in Bulk
1. Open the job profile, scroll down to the "Candidate Pipeline" section, and click on the "View All" button.
2. Click on the checkbox in the top-left corner beside the "ID" field to select candidates in bulk OR click on the checkboxes beside the specific candidates you want to unassign.
3. Click on the "Unassign Candidate From Job" button.
4. Hit the "Unassign" button.
Hope this helps :)