If you want to deactivate a user & reduce a paid license from your Recruit CRM Subscription, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Deactivate the User
- Go to https://app.recruitcrm.io/user-list
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the User you want to deactivate
- Click on Deactivate (bottom left)
Step 2: Reduce your paid licenses/users
- Go to https://app.recruitcrm.io/billing
- Click on "Edit Current Plan" and decrease the "Total Users" count by the number you want to reduce (For e.g, If you wish to reduce 2 licenses, then decrease the "Total Users" count by 2)
- Click on Review and Pay, you can verify your new "Total Users" count in the table.
- You won't be charged anything for this since you’re reducing a user.
You won't be charged for the Deactivated User on your next renewal :)