Recruit CRM gives you the ability to manage the complete lifecycle of a candidate on a single platform, starting all the way from sourcing a candidate to tracking invoices raised to the client.
Generating invoice in Recruit CRM is easy!
If you have successfully placed a candidate, you need to move that candidate to the “Placed” hiring stage inside that job.
You can do that in 2 ways:
- Kanban Board:
- You just need to go to your Dashboard, and look for that job in the list
- Click on the “View Candidates” button to the extreme right side of that job
- You’ll be redirected to the Kanban Board where you can drag a candidate from one stage and drop it in “Placed” stage
- Another way of moving a candidate to the “Placed” stage is by going into the job where the candidate is assigned
- Go to the candidate’s profile
- Click on the job name where the candidate is present
- Click on the hiring stage to change it to “Placed”
Once your candidate has finally been placed, it's time to send an invoice to your client to get paid for all your hard work.
Here’s how you can generate an invoice for a Placed candidate in Recruit CRM.
Head over to Placements & Billing, here you will see all placed candidates that haven't been billed yet. Just click on Begin Billing to initiate the billing process.
Fill in the details.
Click on Add to finish.
Now, you can view your invoice here by clicking on view invoice.
Change the status of your invoice to paid, if the payment is done.
You can see the status and quickly check whether the invoice has been paid or not.
Now all that's left is to send this invoice to your client and get paid :)
The invoice template we have is still very basic and should generally only be used for internal tracking.
If you want to remove an invoice with an error, you need to un-assign the candidate associated with that Invoice from the Job this invoice was created for.
You can un-assign candidates from the Kanban board of that job, by clicking on the "Un-assign" icon on the candidate card.
Another way of un-assigning candidates is from the jobs page, go to Jobs and choose the job from the list.
Scroll down to see all candidates in the "Placed" stage, look for a candidate in the list, and click on "x" on the candidate card.